Saturday, July 4, 2009

"IFFY" COOKBOOK TITLES

Okay, I haven't posted anything here for what seems like years but which is, in actuality, only WEEKS! Anyhow, since my brain hurts from too much paperwork yesterday, I am not taxing the old grey matter too much.

So, without further ado, I present, for your consideration, delectation, and comment, a few titles of cookbooks you may NOT want to cook from!

[
Drum roll please..................]


Photobucket


  • The Guesswork Gourmet
  • A Pinch of This, and … Whatever…
  • Fun with Gum
  • Blue Plate Special? Or Merely Mold?
  • Cauldron Classics: Old Salem’s Best
  • Hints from Hades' Kitchen
  • 101 Greasy Spoon Favorites
  • Back Yard Game Cookery
  • Rodents I have Known and Loved
  • Of Mice and Men
  • War and Peas
  • Arachnid Cookery
  • Psychotropic Slow Cookery
  • Great Poisons of the World
  • Toadstool Cuisine
  • After-Dinner Antidotes
[And my favorite …....]
  • You Were What You Ate!

No comments:

Post a Comment